Fire Alarm Technician
To perform repair, installation, maintenance, and inspection service on various Fire Alarm System product lines in our industry.
Fire Alarm Technician with NICET I or II certification Preferred
- The individual must be capable of working independently to understand the scope of work, analyze tasks, develop an action plan, and work toward project completion.
- Projects are scheduled by the service manager. The technician will also be communicating with the project manager, our sales engineers, and the customer. Good verbal and written communication skills will be needed.
- The primary duties are in the form of field service at various customer sites in central New York. A valid NYS driver’s license is required. Occasional office work is scheduled for bench service, assembly, and testing.
- Functional knowledge to test, inspect, and service the following fire alarm system brands; Gamewell/FCI, Simplex, Notifier, Fire Lite, ESL is preferred but not required.
- Factory training is required to receive manufacturer’s certifications on various systems. This will involve traveling to multiple states to attend classes at company expense. This may involve air travel and hotel stays of 3 to 5 days.
- Applicant should have PC Skills in MS Office, be well organized, have a neat appearance, and be approachable. Must pass a drug test.
- $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Commission Pay
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Work In The Field
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- Fire Alarm Technician: 3 years (Required)